Terms & Conditions
1. It is hereby informed "https://vintroninfosystem.com/ or its parent concern Vintron Info System" is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
4. We provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company's GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
5. 2% will be deducted as the convenience fee for orders getting cancelled by the buyer before shipping, once the order has been shipped it will be 5% charge if the orders get's cancelled by the buyer. 3% will be deducted if buyer want's to modify the order after being shipped and no charges applicable to modify the order before shipping. These charge will be adjusted from the refund amount. If the buyer opts for refund, then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as it was shipped.
6. 5% will be deducted from the order value/total amount if the payment was made using Bajaj EMI, this will only be applicable if the order is cancelled by the buyer.
7. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
8. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
9. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
10. For gaming chairs only part replacement is applicable if the product delivered is defective or damaged, no refunds will be there for orders of gaming chairs.
11. For "Dead on Arrival" products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
12. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
13. Vintroninfosystem.com has the rights to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
14. The court at Kota, Rajasthan shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
WARRANTY & RMA TERMS:
1. All products sold by us are in carry-in warranty only. Both side shipping charges needs to be paid by the buyer to RMA the product which is outside of our policy window.
2. On-Site warranty is only covered under brand’s reach, if your area is outside brand’s reach then your warranty service automatically changes to Carry-In service.
3. Our shipping service for shipping RMA products back to you does not covers insurance for damage caused in transit and we are not liable for anything in such case.
4. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor. We do not have any legal or financial liability for the same. In case you face any issue in claiming the warranty feel free to contact us.
5. We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products.
6. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition.
7. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
8. Duration of RMA / WARRANTY CLAIM is as per brand’s concern, please do not argue with us for the delays as we have nothing to do with that, we are just helping you to get your product serviced / replaced.
9. Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
10. Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case manufacturer has a local service center then for warranty claims customers has to approach the service center directly with their purchase details.
11. Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
12. We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
13. Any service litigations or problems must address directly to manufacturers/distributors address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
14. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
15. This service (RMA / WARRANTY CLAIM) is not a guaranteed service which can be provided for lifetime, this is a special service by us to our customers who faces difficulties in claiming their warranty or does not have any local service center. We have all the rights to revoke this service without any prior notice.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Vintron Info System is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is updated and maintained independently by Vintron Info System The content is owned by Vintron Info System You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
Vintron Info System disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of KOLKATA, India.
Vintron Info System reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Vintron Info System Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
Vintron Info System reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Vintron Info System will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
Vintron Info System does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Vintron Info System will not accept any cash payments above 20,000/-.